profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 @ 8:47 pm
Alphabets Okay. So yesterday, Tiara was telling Bert and I about A-Z lists. Bert did this for Tiara, actually. Found it really funny haha. A: antlers B: buttocks C: castration D: down-syndromed E: elephant F: flowery G: got-the-whole-package H: hairy I: igloo (i'm a resident) J: just stupid K: KOOL L: lean mean fighting machine (: M: monkeyyyish N: nothing special O: obviously wonderful P: powerful Q: queenstown (i couldnt think of anything) R: retarded S: stoopid DUHH! T: tall U: uterus V: vanadium (v) oxide W: wonderBRA X: x-ray! Y: yankee Z: ZAC EFRON- loving him <3333 HAHAHA! I know it's so funny. :P Anw, today had career guidance. It was quite fun. I'm a SI (unit). :) A.K.A. The 'Ass', get it? Hahaha letters are so fun to play around with! ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ QWERTYUIOPLKJHGFDSAZXCVBNM THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG! Heeheehee what a crappy entry. Personal grooming tomorrow! :) |